Saturday, January 24, 2009

Obama tests new powers


Spike Lee claimed Bush destroyed the dikes in New Orleans that wiped out the 8th Ward.

Obama has promised change, and he has delivered. Instead of attacking the south, Obama has decided to flood the north.

This unedited photo is proof Obama tried to flood our daughters room at approximately 11:00 central time tonight. There he is, in the water, planning to shut down Guantanamo Bay and flood an innocent child's room. If this is not proof enough, I don't know what is.

Disturbing? Yes.
If Spike Lee can blame the flooding of an entire city on Bush, I figure a rookie President is probably up to flooding the room of my 3 year old and almost two year old.


4 comments:

  1. Whos room is he going to flood next?

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowsers trousers! Now i know who is responsible for my burnt granola this morning!! I think i may be contacting "The Enquirer" about this. Thank you for unveiling this great truth to the public. We must pass this on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never been into conspiracies but you have come up with a pretty solid case for this one. My basement flooded in '07 but would a little ol' U.S. Senator have such power? Deserves a closer look I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As a Senator, he is likely to have focused only on the basements of the residents of Illinois. However, Obama certainly wants power and may have been reaching for the presidency even in 2007.

    ReplyDelete