Tuesday, January 20, 2009

7mm 08

Since my wife is posting on girly things, I thought I would post something a bit more manly.
I am considering getting a 7mm 08 as my hunting rifle.  Model 11G Hunter Series
The above gun is what I am thinking about getting.
For those that do not feel like clicking on the picture, the gun is a Savage 11G. 
That is about all I know.  It is cheaper than some other companies guns, and it comes in a 7mm o8, which seems like a good deer hunting option.  Or so other places I have read say.  

The only downside that I can see is that it is wood. I may need to get a gun with a sythetic stock to help when I am hiding underwater breathing through a reed.

5 comments:

  1. will it fire underwater?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good choice, I too use the synthetic stock and stainless steel for my "jobs".

    ReplyDelete
  3. does it come in pink?

    ReplyDelete
  4. My deer rifle is a synthetic/stainless and I can say nothing but good things about it. A 7mm 08 sounds like the perfect deer cartridge to me.

    ReplyDelete