Thursday, February 19, 2009

True Sportsmanship

Not too long ago there was a ladies high school basketball game where one team won 100-0.  The winning coach had no class, as his goal was not just to win but to score 100.  Well, here is a different basketball story that is also from the high school ranks.  I am not going to write about it, as the two links I am providing more than do justice to the story.  I will just say that sportsmanship is alive and well in Illinois and Wisconsin.  If my kids ever play sports I pray that they have a coach like Dave Rohlman.
Enjoy the best sports story I have heard in a couple of years.


1 comment:

  1. Hey, love--
    Here's a link for you.

    http://storylineonline.net/index2.html

    Where else can you listen to stories read by Captain Planet himself, Hector Elizando, and Lou Diamond Phillips?

    Just kidding about the Captain Planet thing. :)

    ReplyDelete