Friday, February 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Ronald Regan

Today is Ronald Reagan's'es'* Birthday.

Happy Birthday Mr. President.






On a brief side note, it may also be my birthday today, since I was born on the same day as Reagan but 68 years later. If you are still looking for a gift, here is a website for your consideration: Icon 4X4
I would prefer a FJ 45 from them, but will take any model you purchase.
Please note that I do not promise to give a gift back on your birthday of equal value.







*the odd punctuation is added for my wife, since she abhors mistakes made with punctuation and speelin'. This may be because she came in third in the state spelling bee many many years ago.

5 comments:

  1. happy birthday ninja man!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because I love you, I will forgive your spelling errors.

    But only on your birthday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!! Your blog are very nice and more info. I hope follow my blog and please click my google ads.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must say, Reagan was my favorite president we've had in my years. And I must add, your my favorite bother in law. Hope you feel privileged.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birth day! I have spelling errors too.

    ReplyDelete